Come join the fun on Saturday, November 22! Allergic Living readers always rave about the superb special-diet accommodations at Walt Disney World in Orlando.
Now, there’s a chance to both visit Disney World and attend an amazing free-from expo. The very first Food Allergy and Celiac Convention will be held on Nov. 22 at Coronado Springs Resort & Convention Center, located inside Disney World (the event is not affiliated with Disney or the park, however).
Come Meet Us: Allergic Living is proud to be the lead media sponsor of this novel convention. Lead vendor sponsors include well-known free-from makers Enjoy Life Foods, Schar and SunButter.
Expect delicious food, exciting new allergy-friendly and gluten-free products, workshops, great speakers and cooking demos from Disney chefs themselves.
Speakers: Giving the keynote will be Gary Jones, Disney’s culinary dietary specialist (aka the man who knows the secrets of Disney’s food allergy accommodations magic!). Also featuring Disney’s catering sous chef, free-from recipe expert Elizabeth Barbone, Enjoy Life Foods’ Joel Warady and many more. See the list here.
Saturday Convention program includes:
- Expo Area (featuring vendors, sponsors, and non-profit organizations)
- Welcome Breakfast (ticketed event for guests)
- Cooking demonstrations, featuring some of the amazing Disney chefs
- Speakers, panels, and workshops focusing on all aspects of food allergies and celiac disease
- Non-dairy, No Nut, No Gluten Ice Cream Buffet (ticketed event for guests)
- Kids’ Corner
- 15 Minutes of Fame Stage where vendors & sponsors can highlight their unique brands and products
- Raffle baskets and giveaways (before and during the event weekend)
- Pre-event recipe booklets where vendors & sponsors can highlight their unique brands and products with recipes
- And more!
Location and Parking, click here.