Allergic Living e-Magazine – Get Yours Today!
Allergic Living is a fully digital magazine produced by the journalism team behind Allergicliving.com. Bringing families and individuals with food allergies fresh content, expert advice and outstanding reporting.
In 2019, Allergic Living transitioned to a fully digital format - a series of special edition e-Magazines. The e-Magazine is made available in a responsive format that you can read on all your devices. Our team investigates challenging areas of allergic life, offers expert guidance, compelling personal stories and wonderful free-from recipes.
See our insightful digital publications.
Frequently Asked Questions
We greatly appreciate our readers' loyal support and look forward to bringing you an exceptional new e-magazine. Following are answers to key questions.
– Gwen Smith, Allergic Living Editor
- I just purchased an Allergic Living issue, how do I access it?
- Go to www.allergicliving.com/setpassword, and enter the email address that was used to purchase the issue.
- You should receive an email with a link to set up a password for your account. If you don’t see an email in your Inbox, try searching “Allergic Living,” as it may have gone to your “Promotions” or “Spam” folder instead.
- After your account is set up, you can go to https://www.allergicliving.com/my-library/ where you will be prompted to log in. After you’re signed in, you should see the issue (and any previous issues) that you have purchased.
- Problem signing in or accessing your account? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I received a purchase receipt, but where’s my e-Magazine?
When you receive your Customer Order receipt, under "Order Details" there is a link beside "View your magazine". Click this and you will be able to set up your account and enjoy your issue.
- I just purchased an e-Magazine, but haven't received an email from you. Why is that?
If you just purchased an Allergic Living e-Magazine, you should have received an email from us. We suggest checking your "Promotions" and "Spam" folders, or searching your Inbox for "Allergic Living."
Still not seeing? Please email email@example.com.
- I have a continuing Allergic Living subscription, how do I access my e-Magazine?
- If you are a subscriber to the former print magazine and had previously provided your email address, set up your e-Magazine account by entering your email here and choosing a password: www.allergicliving.com/setpassword
- After your password has been set, your issue can be accessed here: https://www.allergicliving.com/my-library/ or from anywhere on the site by choosing “My Library” under the “Magazines” tab.
- If you haven’t given us your email, or if you are having issues signing in/accessing your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I had a subscription to the former print magazine, but haven't received any emails from you. Why is that?
If you have a current Allergic Living subscription, and have given us your email address, you should receive an email from us when a new e-Magazine is released. We suggest checking your "Promotions" and "Spam" folders, or searching your Inbox for "Allergic Living."
If you're not sure about the status of your subscription, or haven't given us your email in the past, please email email@example.com.
- I purchased a gift subscription to the print magazine, but I was given access to the e-Magazine instead. Can the account be transferred?
We can certainly transfer access over to the gift recipient. Please send their first and last name, as well as their primary email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I don’t use the email address that my account is associated with. How can I change it?
Please contact us at email@example.com and include your preferred email address so that we can update your account.
- I would like to purchase an e-Magazine, what are your payment options?
We accept two major credit cards - Visa and Mastercard - as well as payments via PayPal. We cannot accept checks or money orders for single-issue purchases.
- Can I subscribe to the e-Magazine?
No, since the new ordering model is based on purchasing one at a time. After subscribers (to the former print magazine) have received all the e-magazines owing on their subscription, they certainly can purchase individual, future e-Magazines.
Unsure of the status of your subscription? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a different question about the e-Magazine.
Please write to email@example.com.