Her family said Emma Pfouts was a fighter. Were they ever right. Emma, the 16-year-old who suffered a severe asthma… Read more »
Emergency medicine expert Dr. Julie Brown answers all your epinephrine questions.
It sounds like every food allergy parent’s fear: a Boy Scout trek into the wilderness goes very wrong when one… Read more »
It’s time to get past the fear of using the life-saving medication and be ready to spring into action. My friend… Read more »
“Today, I will leave this hospital without my son,” Kari Wahl, mother of Brandon Cheatham, wrote in a heartbreaking social… Read more »
The Suhy family of Independence, Ohio, last November experienced the unimaginable tragedy of losing their daughter to an anaphylactic reaction.… Read more »
College student writes about how one simple assumption she made during a vacation dinner triggered an allergic reaction.
“It’s a tragedy, and I hoped that my case would have been the wakeup call to Pret a Manger,” New… Read more »
The family of Celia Marsh, the second U.K. resident to die of anaphylaxis after eating food from sandwich chain Pret… Read more »
Accepting my diagnosis was easy, convincing others that I couldn’t eat raw fruits or veggies was harder.