Green Beans with Oyster Mushrooms and Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 lb (1/2 kg) green beans, washed, trimmed
- 2 cups (475 mL) oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Makes: 4-6 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- Cook green beans in a medium saucepan of salted, boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil on high and sauté mushrooms and tomatoes for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add beans and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe first published in Allergic Living magazine. Subscribe today for more great allergy-friendly and gluten free recipes