Maple Glazed Parsnips and Carrots
- 3 large parsnips, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 large carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ‚ÅÑ4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Pinch salt and pepper
Makes: 4-6 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
Photo: Chris Gonzaga
- Heat oven to 350Àö F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss together thoroughly.
- Lay vegetables in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes, turning at least once.
- Serve with braised chicken breasts.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.