Herbed Loin of Pork
- 1 boneless centre-cut pork loin (3 – 4 lbs)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
Makes: 4-6 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
Photo: Chris Gonzaga
- Combine spices, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and rub onto pork loin.
- Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Heat oil in an oven-proof pan over medium-high heat. Sear pork on all sides until golden brown.
- Move pork to oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 250°F and continue cooking for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer in the centre of the roast reads 150°F.
- Place roast on a cutting board. Tent with foil and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve at once with Pommes Anna and Braised Red Cabbage.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.