Lemon Chicken with Olives
This easy, Mediterranean-style chicken dish transports well for a picnic lunch or patio dinner at a friend’s place.
Makes: 4-6 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
Photo: Chris Gonzaga
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) black olives, pitted
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken with all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Place mixture into a shallow baking dish. Roast 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve hot or allow to cool and serve at room temperature.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.