Balsamic & Herb Vegetable Medley
Makes: 6-8 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
Photo: Chris Gonzaga
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- 1 each red, yellow and orange pepper
- 1 bunch carrots
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ‚ÅÑ4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar [for sulphite sensitivity, substitute rice wine vinegar]
- 1 ‚ÅÑ2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Slice zucchini and eggplant on the bias in thick slices.
- Seed and quarter peppers. Halve carrots lengthwise.
- Trim green onions and portobello mushrooms.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and toss over vegetables.
- Grill vegetables 2-4 minutes on each side; halve mushroom.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.