Impress your true love with these safe candies and chocolate treats.
Bruce Kelly was 22 and had become lax about label warnings, his mother said.
Allergy Eats app redesign allows users to customize results according to their allergens.
Sanofi Canada is recalling its auto-injectors from pharmacies, noting 9 suspected malfunctions.
Sanofi US has voluntarily recalled its Auvi‚ÄëQ auto-injectors for children and adults due to a dosing issue with the product.
Food allergy tragedy has struck a young person again. Morgan Elizabeth Crutchfield, 17, has died.
Company apologizes as 1.8 million boxes of newly introduced cereal are pulled off shelves.
Understanding symptoms and getting a proper diagnosis and treatment plan are the best line of defense against chronic body hives.
Brian Hom and his family flew down to Los Cabos, Mexico, in 2008 to celebrate their son BJ’s 18th birthday and graduation from high school. On the first night, the family ate dinner and went for a walk. BJ told his dad that his throat hurt, and Hom went to the gift shop to buy… Read more »