A London teenager, 13, has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a classmate who suffered a severe allergic… Read more »
Oakley Debbs, 11, died of anaphylaxis after consuming nut-containing cake.
After $15M settlement in tragedy, family will support allergy research, awareness.
Allergic Living speaks to U.K. detective and prosecutor on allergy manslaughter case.
A 10-year-old Ontario boy with asthma and food allergies, who died after collapsing in his school’s office, was without proper… Read more »
Should grocery store bakeries fall under the same food allergen labeling exception that applies to traditional bakeries?
Shahida Shahid, 18, informed restaurant staff of her severe food allergies and they assured her that her meal was safe.
Edward Horan, 24, succumbed to fatal anaphylaxis after being exposed to his known, but unidentified, food allergen.
We’re saddened to report that three young people have died from anaphylactic reactions in the past two months.