Baby Carrots With Tarragon and Orange
- 3 small bunches baby carrots, washed, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/4 (60 mL) cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, torn
Makes: 3-4 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
Photo: Chris Gonzaga
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots to pan in a single layer. Season With salt and pepper, and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add orange zest and juice, as well as brown sugar and tarragon.
- Toss in pan to combine. Turn heat to low and simmer 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Serve.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.