Maximillian Alexander McGlinchey, a 19-year-old Penn State University student, died on June 23, 2018 as a result of anaphylaxis to… Read more »
Updated: July 13, 2018 – Alexi Ryann Stafford, a 15-year-old from Weston, Florida, with a peanut allergy and asthma, has died… Read more »
The tragic death of 3-year-old Elijah Silvera continues to reverberate in New York City, with a new amendment to the… Read more »
Advocates, including parents who have lost children to anaphylaxis, were in Albany, NY on May 16, 2018 to raise… Read more »
Updated November 10, 2017: A 3-year-old has died after his family says he was given a grilled cheese sandwich by… Read more »
Teen ate power bar, not realizing it contained nuts. He didn’t have an auto-injector.
Young man who died of anaphylaxis had been embarrassed about multiple food allergies.
Oakley Debbs, 11, died of anaphylaxis after consuming nut-containing cake.
Bruce Kelly was 22 and had become lax about label warnings, his mother said.
Andrea Mariano, 18, had just moved from home to attend university.