Veggie & Bean Dip Jars
Light, refreshing and portable, these kid-friendly, individual dip jars are the perfect accompaniment to the fresh crush of bright vegetables. Experiment by trying your favorite summer produce with the dip.
Makes: 4-6 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 1 19 oz can (540 g) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 6 oz jar (170 g) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 green onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp tarragon
- 3 tbsp parsley
- 6 mini cucumbers, quartered
- 1 radish bunch, removed from stem and quartered
- 1 bunch small carrots, stems removed
- Thoroughly clean and dry the insides of 4-6 glass jars (1-cup size). Set aside.
- Place cannellini beans in food processor with artichokes, green onion, lemon juice, oil and salt and process until smooth.
- Add tarragon and parsley, and pulse until finely copped and evenly dispersed through dip.
- Evenly divide dip among jars. Fill jars with cucumber spears, carrots and radish wedges.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.