Roasted Loin of Pork with Caramelized Apples
Makes: 4 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 2 10-14 oz (1/2 to 3/4 lbs) pork tenderloins
- 4 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- Mix rosemary, garlic, 3 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper together. Rub onto tenderloins.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and cook for 18 to 22 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted into the middle of the tenderloin reads between 145° F -155° F. Remove from oven, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tbsp of olive oil over high heat in a large sauté pan. Add the apple wedges and sauté until caramelized and golden.
- Slice the tenderloin and top with warm apples.
Recipe first published in Allergic Living magazine. Subscribe today for more great allergy-friendly and gluten free recipes