Grilled Vegetables with Tarragon Mayo
- 1 green zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Use breads of your choice; for those avoiding gluten, we recommend any of Glutino’s products.
Makes: 3-4 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- Preheat oven broiler. In a large bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables under the broiler 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked. Remove and cool. Peel peppers and slice.
- Meantime, prepare Tarragon Mayo. Spread mayo on favourite bread, fill with grilled vegetables, and serve.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.