Allergy-Friendly Glazed Roast Turkey Breast
Easier to make than a whole turkey, this succulent Glazed Roast Turkey Breast will be the star of your table. The glaze is an inspired blend of smoky, sweet and spice. It melds together flavors such as smoked paprika, garlic, maple syrup and more.
This beautiful boneless bird is simple to prepare, allowing you plenty of time for family and guests.
Makes 4-5 servings
Free of gluten and top 9 allergens
Check out the rest of Allergic Living’s holiday recipes here.
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg) boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 6 tbsp dairy-free, soy-free buttery spread
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard powder, optional Pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place rack in bottom of foil-lined roasting pan. Set aside.
- Melt buttery spread in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in remaining ingredients until sugar is dissolved and ingredients are well combined. Remove one-third of mixture and set that aside.
- Pat turkey breast dry and brush all over with remaining buttery mixture. Place in prepared pan and roast for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F.
- Remove pan from oven, brush turkey with reserved buttery mixture and continue roasting until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F, about 60 minutes.
- Loosely tent with foil and let rest for 10 minutes (the internal temperature of the turkey will continue to rise). Spoon any glaze and juices from bottom of pan over turkey. Slice and serve on a platter with garnishes, such as mixed peppercorns.
Sign up for Allergic Living's free newsletter for more great allergy-friendly and gluten-free recipes, plus the latest food allergy research and news.