When it comes to a cool summer treat – “ice cream” is likely the first thing that pops into your… Read more »
Milk Risks in Dark Chocolate The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has found that some dark chocolate labeled as “dairy-free”… Read more »
Teen Scott Johnson ate pancakes believing they were dairy-free. After eating he suffered deadly anaphylaxis.
I was determined we’d celebrate Thanksgiving at mom’s place, despite our girls’ allergy issues.
No child can live in a bubble but backing off can be especially hard for parents of food-allergic children. One mom shows how she learned to let go.