Allergic Living is pleased to launch its new digital magazine – the “COVID-19 & Allergies Special Issue”.
The e-magazine’s editors are providing free access to this one special edition. There is usually a charge to access the e-magazines online.
“But seeing allergy families facing challenges during the pandemic, we want to make this helpful publication available to as many people as possible,” said Gwen Smith, Allergic Living’s Editor. “This is our team’s gift to the food allergy and asthma community.”
Inside the COVID-19 & Allergies Special Issue
- Allergic Living writers discover a fascinating phenomenon – how food allergy families have pulled together in the face of food shortages. They reveal product sleuthing, shipping and contact-free drop-offs, and how crisis is bringing out the best in our community.
- Leading allergists contribute on: how to control asthma and cut risks during the pandemic, and managing food allergies via telehealth.
- Allergic Living offers superb recipes from talented allergy-friendly recipe creators. From deliciously easy dinners to Top 9-free cupcakes, cookies, and even dairy-free ice cream bars.
- There are insightful parenting and shopping columns that offer tips for today, yet cast ahead to finding “our new normal.
- Wonder how to disinfect without triggering your asthma? There is expert advice on that, too.
Sharing the e-Magazine
Allergic Living appreciates sharing of the sign-up page to the “COVID-19 & Allergies Special Issue” among members of the food allergy, celiac and asthma communities. The link for sharing is: Allergicliving.com/covid
Questions? Write to: [email protected].