After $15M settlement in tragedy, family will support allergy research, awareness.
The parents of Natalie Giorgi, who died of an anaphylactic reaction to a bite of peanut, have filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
Thirteen-year-old Natalie Giorgi was camping with a group of families in Sacramento, California on July 27, 2013 when she ate a single bite of a Rice Krispies square. The peanut-allergic teen thought it tasted “funny,” and spat it out. The taste turned out to be peanut butter. At first Natalie didn’t show any symptoms and… Read more »