Andrea Mariano, 18, had just moved from home to attend university.
Chandler Swink injected epinephrine and then drove himself to the hospital.
The parents of Natalie Giorgi, who died of an anaphylactic reaction to a bite of peanut, have filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
An 11-year-old boy becomes the fourth young person to die of food anaphylaxis in the past 2 months.
In the course of a week, two young people have had their lives cut short due to food-allergic reactions.
Amarria was the wakeup call: epinephrine has to be there to save lives.