Our teenage daughters were visiting the Distillery District in Toronto, with family friends, and had plans to stay overnight. Back… Read more »
A waiter could be facing criminal charges after a man suffered a near-fatal allergic reaction to seafood at a restaurant.
Trips to emergency department for food anaphylaxis in kids doubled in 4 years.
Have you or someone you know had a severe food-allergic reaction as an adult, completely out of the blue? In… Read more »
Food allergy advocate Lianne Mandelbaum’s powerful story.
Bruce Kelly was 22 and had become lax about label warnings, his mother said.
A cell that produces an inflammatory immune protein may amplify anaphylaxis.
It’s not easy to hand over food allergy management to your moody, eye-rolling teenager. Here’s some crucial advice for the transition.
A food allergy reaction is a mysterious and potentially life-threatening response in which a person’s immune system overreacts to what… Read more »
Shahida Shahid, 18, informed restaurant staff of her severe food allergies and they assured her that her meal was safe.