Classic Mulled Cider
Makes: 5-6 servings
Free of: gluten and all top allergens
- 6 cups apple cider
- 12 whole cloves
- 8 whole allspice berries
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 2-inch chunk of ginger, peeled and sliced
- In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain through a fine sieve.
- Garnish with a few fresh cranberries or cinnamon sticks in each glass and serve warm.
Recipe first published in Allergic Living magazine. Subscribe today for more great allergy-friendly and gluten free recipes